Friday, December 11, 2009

Princess Penny Eater


Ummm... guess who likes to eat pennies? Today Em didn't eat much lunch. Come to find out, she was saving room in her tummy for a penny snack. While playing in the living room, I looked away from Em for 3 seconds. In that time, she unearthed a penny and popped it in her mouth. When Em crawled into the other room with a new, cocky swagger, I knew something was up. After performing the hook-and-sweep, I discovered the penny (she puts EVERYTHING in her mouth, so I am becoming a professional hook-and-sweeper). Em REALLY wanted that penny, because what followed the penny-removal was not pretty. Really, 11 month old?! Do we really have temper tantrums?! Looking forward to the "Terrible Two's"....

PS - watch yourself, Uncle Coop! I know you like to leave a trail of coins:)

PSS - This is Em's mean face, just in case you don't believe it exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment